Win an 8GB iPod Touch Contest Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN: Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. All entries become property of Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned except as indicated herein. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the Continental United States (including the District of Columbia) who are between the ages of 6 and 16 at time of entry. Sweepstakes not open to employees or the immediate family members of individuals employed by ZillaDog.com LLC, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, cable affiliates, licensees, advertising and promotional agencies, printing agents or any other sponsors (collectively Sponsors).
2. Sweepstakes commences 12:00 a.m. (ET) June 1, 2011 and ends 11:59 p.m. (ET) August 31, 2011 (“Promotional Period”).
3. TO ENTER:
Via Online: Get your parents permission to subscribe to Zilladog.com ZillaMail by completing the online registration at http://zilladog.net/registration/account_registration.aspx and submitting a completed official online registration form; or
No Purchase Necessary: To enter without subscribing to a Zilladog.com ZillaMail account, mail a postcard with your name, address and parent’s e-mail address to ZillaDog.com LLC, P.O. Box 3272, Redmond, WA 98073. To register without subscribing, you will need to provide your first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, and a parent’s e-mail address.
4. The concept of the Sweepstakes is as follows:
Winners will be selected by ZillaDog.com LLC in a random drawing from among all eligible entries on or about September 1, 2011. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Limit one (1) prize per individual. ZillaDog.com LLC will notify potential winners via email within 2-4 days of the drawing.
5. The prizes are as follows:
Prize (1): The winner will receive an new 8GB iPod touch (“Prize Package”).
Total Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each Prize Package is $229.00.
6. Winner Notification and Qualification:
Potential Winners: Following the drawing, ZillaDog.com LLC will attempt to contact the Potential Winners via email. Each Potential Winner (or their parent or legal guardian) must respond to the Sponsors by email within five (5) business days of Sponsors’ notification, or will be subject to disqualification. If a Potential Winner (or their parent or legal guardian) fails to respond within stated time period, that Potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected at random from among all of the remaining eligible entries. Only one alternate Potential Winner may be selected. In the event the alternate Potential Winner (or their parent or legal guardian) does not respond within five (5) business days, no other alternate Potential Winners will be selected.
All prizes are non transferable and have no cash equivalent. Prize will be considered taxable income and will be awarded in the name of the winner’s parent or legal guardian. Merchandise cannot be returned for cash. Substitution of prizes by winners is prohibited. Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of comparable value.
In order for Potential Winner to be declared an Official Winner, he/she (or his/her parent or legal guardian) must prove eligibility to Sponsors’ satisfaction within five (5) days of Sponsors sending the legal documents which Sponsors may require (including a W-9 tax form). In addition, Winner (or his/her parent or legal guardian) will be required to sign an affidavit: (i) releasing Sponsors from any and all liability, claims, demands and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with this Sweepstakes, or the use or acceptance of the prizes or any portion thereof to be eligible for the Prize; and (ii) where permitted by law, granting Sponsors the right to use his or her name, voice and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation before being deemed the Official Winner. Noncompliance with the above noted requirements will result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate Potential Winner. Prize will not be awarded until such requirements are met.
Upon receipt of the Prize, Official Winner (or their parent or legal guardian) is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. In the event, (i) the Winner chooses not to accept his/her prize, (ii) does not comply with these Official Rules, or (iii) Sponsors are unable to contact such Winner, or notification of Prize is returned as undeliverable, Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate Winner randomly selected from all of the remaining entries.
7. By entering, participants (and their parent or legal guardian) acknowledge compliance with these official rules including all eligibility requirements and agree to be bound by them and to sign any and all legal documents which Sponsors may require. The decisions of the judges and Sponsors are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
8. Sponsors are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions, human error, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of entrants on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site or any combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials contained in this Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Sponsors which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the online portion of the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated or cancelled prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the website, and any entries received prior to the termination or cancellation will be included in the drawing.
9. All interpretations of the rules and decisions by Sponsors are final. Sponsors reserve the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS AND THEIR DESIGNEES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Winner’s first name, last initial and resident state will be posted on the Zilladog.com website. For a list of winner’s name’s and/or a copy of these rules, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:ZillaDog.com LLC PO Box 3272 Redmond, WA 98073
All requests for list of winners or a copy of these rules must be received by August 31, 2011.
Administrator(s):ZillaDog.com LLC, PO Box 3272, Redmond WA 98073 Romero Park & Wiggins P.S., 155 108th Ave NE, Suite 202, Bellevue WA 98004
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Many will enter, few will win. Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the continental United States who are between the ages of 6 and 16 at time of entry. Subject to Official Rules and void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. Sweepstakes commences 12:00 a.m. (ET) June 1, 2011 and ends 11:59 p.m. (ET) August 31, 2011.